Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thanksgiving's Coming, and so am I




Next week brings Thanksgiving here in the States, and this day is always an erotic tripwire for me. Why? Well, one of my sexual preferences is for the soft, round, curvy parts on women. Big surprise, right? What guy stereotypically doesn't find a big bust or butt attractive? Well, mine goes a bit farther than that. However, oddly enough, not to an extreme. Confused yet? Let me explain.

When I became aware of my body as something sexual and something I could really have fun playing with, I realized that there were many different ways of applying pressure to my penis to make it feel really good. One I came across that I really liked was applying pressure to it from the front while it was erect, therefore trapping the blood in it, prolonging the erection, and then moving my body, stomach-down, back and forth across the bed. This worked pretty well, but then I realized that more pressure could be had if I stuffed something between my legs to put pressure on my penis, thus leaving my hands free to do whatever else might help get me off. Oh, I forgot to mention...I was about 9 years old at this time. So, remember those kids pajamas with the feet attached to them? I believe they were called Dr. Denton's, but I could be wrong. Anyhow, I came up with the idea of using them for my fun. I slipped them on, and they attached at the top by means of a few round metal snaps. The waist was elastic, and the texture of these blue pj's was sort of a knubby softness. Well, I looked around, and saw a few extra blankets in my room, along with an extra pillow. I proceeded to stretch out the front of the pj's at the waist, and stuffed a blanket down the front, positioning it between my legs, so that my penis was cradled by its softness. Then I put in another blanket. As I sat on the edge of the bed doing this, I could see and feel this compact, full feeling pressing against my penis, a glorious feeling indeed. I flushed a bit as I looked at the pillow...could I get that inside me as well? I noticed that I had to really stretch the waistband a bit to get the snaps to close as it was, but I was determined. I had to make a little more room...so I stood, turned around, lay down on my stomach, and the mass just below my waist shifted a bit. My backside was up in the air, and the warm, swaddling mass between my legs had my heart pounding. I pushed forward a few times, and the blankets compacted a bit more. There. I had a little more room. I rolled over and scootched to the side of the bed again.

It felt weirdly wonderful sitting there, with this balloon-shaped bulge out from my middle. But I knew I could hold more. I unsnapped the waist, and prepared to shove the pillow in.

I wouldn't fit.

I shoved harder. The mass barely moved. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get it to go in. So finally, I slowly pulled everything down towards my ankles, giving me the room I needed. I carefully laid the pillow, length-wise, between my legs and over the mass of blankets. I then pulled the pj's back up, to snap the buttons.

I couldn't get the snaps to work.

Now here's where the vision of fantasy perfection kicks in. I was having the time of my life playing, and I was fully erect -- heck, had been since this began -- but the though of leaving this erotic game undone by the fact that I could not close those snaps, thus providing a perfectly pleasing dome of a 'belly', if you will, with no sheets or corners of pillows sticking out, but all one smooth curve -- would not do. I had to find a way.

Sitting on the edge, I lay down on my back, and edged more towards the footboard of the bed, so I could plant my feet. Then, with both palms planted against the mass in the pj's, I simultaneously pushed with my feet as I plunged down with my hands. I felt my butt rise off the bed as I hammered away, over and over again. I had to get it all in. I had to.

Finally, the mass shifted a bit downward. I had my clearance. I yanked the waist outward enough to finally...snap...the snaps...closed.

I then relaxed my back muscles, dropping to the mattress again. I had done it. I know looked (and felt) like the first pregnant boy ever. Or like the first boy to ever eat a whole Thanksgiving turkey. Whole. I ruminated over these scenarios, turning them over to examine how erotic each made me feel. I was an averaged-sized kid, a little tall for my age, and maybe a few extra pounds, but definitely not fat. The thought of these two scenarios -- pregnant, or temporarily fat -- really turned me on. As I rested from the exertion, I looked towards my left, and I could see my clothes dresser, with its mirror above the dresser top. I could just see my profile sideways, with this massive 'belly' arching up from below my waist. I put a hand over top of the mound, rubbing it around the curve, as I had seen very pregnant women do before.

I came right then. Hard.

I could simultaneously feel my body heat up as my heart rate climbed. The release was wonderful, and strong. Once it stopped, I wanted to feel it again. I knew I had it in me. I reached to my right, where the one remaining blanket on my bed still lay crumpled to the side. I grabbed it, then threw it up and over from right to left, catching it on the other side of this mountainous belly I had made. Once covered, it truly looked to me like I was a nine-month pregnant woman in bed, ready to give birth. Then I felt my penis against the mass, getting hard again.

Nine months? This was my fantasy. Why not ten? Eleven? Twelve? A solid year pregnant...with twins? As I ramped up my imaginary load, the visions of me being unable to walk, being "on bedrest", feeling ready to explode...they all ramped up with me.

I came again. Hard.

I spent a few moments relishing this, then tried for a final crescendo. I wanted to try to roll over onto my 'belly'. Still under the cover, I lunged over to my right, once, twice, trying to get the leverage to move the bulk, each time dropping back. Finally, on the third time, I launched myself just right to get a good position with my hips. I pushed myself up with my arms and my spread feet, and lifted myself off the bed long enough to roll my belly under me.

The effect was tremendous. All my writhing had really compacted and rounded out the mass between my legs, and it felt wonderfully hot down there. But I wanted more. With my backside once again lifted off the mattress, I rocked on my new, fat, gloriously pregnant belly. Back and forth. Towards the head of the bed, then sliding back. And again. And again.

I came for the third time this session, and I just kept rocking as I came, forcing it, milking it, wanting to empty myself as much as I could. My orgasm kept exploding, and I was just along for the ride.

After it was all over, I was physically exhausted. I could do nothing but lie there. I managed to roll to my side again, and rested, stroking the curve in front of me, thinking of pregnant women I had seen, with their beautiful, fat stomachs. Yes, there was a baby involved too, but I didn't care about that. I loved the form. The fat belly, arching outward. The breasts, filling with warm milk and becoming fat and round themselves. The feeling that you could explode any moment. This one, I subconsciously thanked a favorite aunt for, because she had said those exact words to me earlier that year, when she was pregnant..."I feel like I've been pregnant forever...I feel about ready to explode!"

I lay there, long enough to gain the strength to get up and empty myself out, making sure to get the wet blankets into the wash. I then went back to bed, with one hand between my legs, holding my penis, and feel asleep, dreaming as only true erotic release can allow you.

So, Happy Thanksgiving a little early. This was only a start for me. I found that this sexual preference for the rounded female form would form a delicious undercurrent to my fantasies from then on. And it has taken me to the corners of the internet, and my other friendships, to explore and search for a female counterpart to me. I've come close, but never on the mark. The search had always had its high points.

ee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, that was soooo erotic. Please keep posting! I'm all wet after reading this!!!

Shay said...

So perhaps what you need to find is a woman who will be perpetually pregnant for you ^_~ hehe
Isn't it funny what we can get up to when we're kids just playing around with our bodies.

Welcome to sex blogging by the way! I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. ^_^