Thursday, November 16, 2006

Erotic Writing For A Group





When you write erotic stories for yourself, you know what is going to turn you on. You load up on the juicy details that will push all the right buttons and lead you to a wonderful orgasm. When you write for other groups, at their request, you try to guess what will turn someone else on. You end up falling back on what you know works for you, and hope that others will derive pleasure from the same words.

I found myself with stories rolling around in my head that just needed writing. Stories of pure fiction, stories based on real events, stories based on fiction and real events. You know, stuff. So I wrote. For me. Because I already knew how weird I was. Then, in my rambling around the 'net, I discovered the Fat Admirers.

These are truly wonderful folks who not only stand behind positive self-talk for folks of size, they've got the erotic part of it nailed. In this corner, there's NAAFA (National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance). They are advocating for fat folk, trying hard to get accommodations for airplane seats, for consistent sizing in all parts of life, from hospital gowns to theater seats. But, there was always another part of NAAFA that would become a very touchy subject. The FAs, or Fat Admirers. For them, there was enjoying women who were large, and then there was a range of FAs that enjoyed and found erotic women called SSBBWs, or Super-Sized Big Beautiful Women. In their fantasies, some of these men saw women go so far as to be immobilized by their size, totally dependent upon their caregivers. So yes, another group who knows what it's like to be called perverts by a majority of society.

I thought this might be a good fit for me. I am a big guy to begin with, 6'3", 300 lbs at one time. I have since lost some weight, but I've always been happy with whatever size I was at the time. So, good talk about size appealed to me. Plus, with my curvy body preference, I figure THIS was going to be the Group That Understood. I had a fetish for women who looked pregnant, and here were women that could conceivably get off on the same thing about themselves. I figured, certainly there had to be at least one woman who, as a child, began to realize that she got off on pretending to be pregnant, and then carried that into adulthood with her, to the point that she might put herself into scenarios where she might "become pregnant" by stuffing her clothes or otherwise filling herself out to look pregnant.

Can you guess how this turned out? Surprise, surprise...loving a wonderfully big belly is one thing, even going so far as to stuff that belly into oblivion -- but this is different than a erotic preference for "pregnant" play. And so, I was rejected, again. I still go back every now and then to chat and read the forums, but the site I once frequented looking for an online erotic play partner had intimated, in no uncertain terms, that fat was where it's at, but the belly is for just that -- fat. Any other use...let's say, using it in a glorious fantasy about a swollen pregnant belly and breasts -- well, that's just perverting what we're all about!

There's that word again.

I'll close this by saying that I still wrote several stories posted in the online story archive for the particular site I hung around off and on for a few years. I got a few good comments, but nothing off the charts. My first story ever published online was an ode to the upcoming holiday of Thanksgiving, titled Stuffing Time. I present it in my next post.

No comments: