Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Overheard At Lunch





As I was waiting in the cafeteria where I work to checkout, this conversation between two 20-something girls:

G1: So she's been back from the surgery for a while now, and she stopped by last night. Oh my god, she looks awesome now! You should see how they did the implants...you can hardly tell that there was any incision at all!

G2: Wow, that's great! So what do they look like? I can't imagine her bigger.

G1: Well, she let me see them *and* feel them (giggle). They aren't hard at all, they look and feel real!

G2: And how is ____ feeling about herself now?

G1: Oh man, it's like she's a different person! She says that she loves how they look and feel now. With them bigger, she feels like someone filled them up with liquid, and she's really packed now (sly laugh). She says she loves how she fills out her tops now.

G2: That's awesome. I'd so love to have bigger boobs!


Hmm, looks like even the 'normal folk' have inflation dreams now and then :)

EE

No comments: