Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Welcome




Hello. I am an amateur sexologist, and a voracious reader and writer. When I see all the wonderful blogs out there from fellow explorers, it makes me wonder if I could compete in the same arena. Then I decided that I shouldn't worry about that, and as as the old maxim goes, you just need to write what you know. Live what you write. And so, my blog on my own sexuality, and viewpoint.

What is that other saying, about how males have sexual, erotic thoughts every 15 minutes (or is that seconds)? Well, I know that most may be subconscious, but I am going to write about what flows through my mind from time to time. A few details to set the scene about me: I am in my early 40s, married, and have a very strong sex drive. So much so that my wife knows that I have what we call 'overflow', and that I need ways to channel such energy. I have been involved with many women over the years, really ever since I became an adolescent and realized what directions my sexual preferences would take me. I don't say "many women" to sound egotistical at all, or that I have more sexual experience than others. I mention it because every one of them, whether a face-to-face encounter, on the phone via erotic sharing (the beloved 'aural sex'), or online in a chatroom or forum has been a learning experience for us both, and I appreciate them all.

So, I will share what I know about me. I can promise you that you will find parts of my story that may make you laugh, and hopefully parts that make you think. I do believe I have a gift of introspection, not only of my own life, but others' as well. If we were to meet, I could put you at such ease with yourself and me, that you would feel comfortable sharing some of your deeper secrets within minutes. I graduated from college with a degree in Human Sexuality Counseling, and though I didn't go on in the field to pursue it formally, I know that the skills of making someone comfortable, and asking the right questions. I hope you enjoy my journey.

Finally, having encouraging friends and comments always helps! Feel free to email me at: explore.eros@gmail.com.

Again, welcome.

No comments: