Wednesday, November 29, 2006

An Open Post To The Feedees





Hi. You don't know me, and that's fine. However, you may find yourself a bit similar to me. If you have been searching Google or Technorati or some other engine for words like "feedee" or "belly", you may have come across this blog. Wonderful! Come on in; I've got very comfy places to sit.

The reason I called you by today is to give you a restful place. Looking around at all the Blogger and MySpace and LiveJournal pages out there, there is no shortage of men and women coming to realize that they have a singular fascination with themselves, their belly/bust/hips etc., and their weight. Only this is not a bad thing for you; this is something to celebrate. Wonderful! This space, ExplorEros, is safe space. If you look around a bit, you'll see a few stories I've written over the years, most posted on Dimensions Magazine's online repository; others I wrote for various private feeder/feedee newsletters. However, there was a reason I eventually got out of it, and it was the exploitation of the feedee that I saw around me. Well, on many of the online journal sites, I see it happening again, so I wanted to post about it, letting you know that I know it happens, and understand how you may feel.

Now this post is mainly for the younger folk who have recently decided to explore this fascination with themselves online. You may have felt for many years that you were crazy, that you were the only one in the world who felt this way about your belly, how it looks and feels to you, and how it feels when it's filled, or maybe when you put your clothes on around it. Well, you of course are not alone in this, and welcome to the online world! As many of you have found, there are many communities around the web that are there to help you feel a sense of connectedness to others who feel as you do. Bravo! You're on your way to really exploring this part of yourself.

But, the downsides are there as well. This part goes out to the women reading this. You will find that the feeder community will welcome you, and then some of the males will try to smother you. Being a female online is hard enough, with all the propositioning that you must endure from time to time. Add a particular focus on something a male feeder finds a fascination with -- your belly, or an interest in feeding it -- and things may get scary for you very quickly. You may be deluged with email from men who will hound you for photos of yourself (more specifically, your belly), ask you to go on your webcam with them, ask no other questions than how much you currently weigh -- and then remain silent when you want to engage in just friendly conversation outside of these areas.

Now, notice that I didn't say that any of this fascination about yourself is wrong, or that the increased communication is unwanted -- the sense of validation you receive when you become part of a shared experience is fantastic. I myself have a particular appreciation for enlargement fantasy; just look around this blog. However, I also want you to know that there are folks out there who exist solely to prey upon men and women (though much more on women)to accommodate their need to get off on this part of you, without necessarily caring about the *entire* you. This is exploitation. This is not fun. And I know it exists.

So, just as there are bad, manipulative folks out there, there are plenty of wondeful individuals who will encourage you to explore this part of yourself. And so, now that I've given my warning to you, what can you do here instead to celebrate this part of you?

Well, I'd like to feature you on these pages. For each person willing to share a bit about themselves, I'd love to have you send me an email, to explore.eros@gmail.com, and in it, tell me about how you first discovered this fascination with your body, your feelings at the time, and what excites you about it now. If you want to send along a photo to accompany the story, that's fine, or you can certainly leave it out. I also want to make all this safe for you by keeping it as anonymous as you'd like. If you don't wish me to share your online name, or email, just let me know. As I receive them, I'll post them as time permits. If you were asking me, I first discovered my belly fascination with a combination of pregnant relatives, and the realization that stuffing things down below felt really good; but you can read that elsewhere on this blog :) Tell me your favorite ways to feel full these days (they don't always have to be food!) ;) ...tell me whatever you'd like to share. And then see what happens when you realize that you are part of a larger community, and that some folks really are here to celebrate you, as they celebrate themselves.

I hope this post finds you well, in love (or lust), and looking to find out more about you while you share your story with others.

EE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been turned on by a girl who wants to gain weight. I've always wondered why i have this fetish, but I've come to accept it. Now if i only could tell my girlfriend without her freaking out!

rachel said...

i'm under 18 so finding sites for me on feederism and joining them are hard to find and all. i just told my boyfriend of 2 monthes last night about it but he didn't even understand wat it was lol (we were texting) even though i want to be a feedee (i only weigh 131 well i just stuffed myself and haven't weighed) he is larger than me like 204 and was talking about dieting which got me sad so i decided to tell him