Friday, December 1, 2006

Now Is The Winter Of My Content





So now comes winter to this part of the States, even though officially it doesn't arrive for a few more weeks. Along with the colder months comes a time where we tend to hibernate a bit more in our homes and other cozy places. This month also sees a bunch of holiday gatherings happening at my workplace, and then the major family get-togethers at home. Two factors coming together at this time of year -- food, and warm winter clothing.

I think it's fairly well established now that I have a definite oral fixation. Anything curved on a woman's body has the potential to light me up if only it's a little more curved, a little more packed. As we tend to hibernate during the cold winter months, we also tend to eat just a little bit more. As a result, those cute little bellies of my female friends tend to fill out a bit, get a little rounder, get a little softer. We also switch to wearing bulkier clothing -- sweaters, shirts, coats -- so those wonderful parts can grow a bit more, secure in the knowledge that their owners are keeping them well-protected, warm, and dry.

I've spoken of my fascination for well-endowed bellies, breasts, hips, and butts before here. I've also noticed a change in myself over the years. Where I once would have categorized myself as an out-and-out BBW or SSBBW fan, where cups are overflowing everywhere, I see myself retreating a bit from that IRL. Now, as the "Skinny" video posted here recently models, I find myself attracted to women who still fall in the BBW realm, only not so over-the-top. (Wow, I still can't get that image out of my head of the BBW in the video with the beautiful breasts rolling to and fro across the top of that corset). But I digress.

I'm sure most of you have become very sexually stimulated during the day, and have looked for ways to relieve the tension. I am also interested, however, in sometimes *prolonging* the tension, to feel myself sexually stimulated during the day. Oh sure, women have all sorts of interesting options; Shay wrote about Ben Wa balls here. My version is to take an empty toy balloon, fill it with warm water to the point where it just begins to expand, and then tie it off. I then nestle it inside my briefs, resting it just under my shaft, nicely half-hard in anticipation. A little bit about me you do not know -- I use a wheelchair because of a disability, so I am sitting down all day. This is how I can pull it off and keep it in place all day. I can feel it down there between my legs, and my semi-erect to erect cock can bounce up and down upon it off and on during the day. The sensation is extraordinary. I once told a female college friend of mine that I knew well about it, and she at first asked if it wasn't similar to guys stuffing a sock down there to fill things out a bit in their jeans. Then she looked at me, and said, "But wait, we're talking YOU here -- oh, OK, that makes sense to me now." She promised to never punch me there without asking first, just to make sure. I thanked her for thinking of me and my body in such a caring fashion.

So, how about you? Do you do anything "extra" from time to time to get you off during the day, either at work or home? Shoot me a comment or email.

And, oh yes...I'm packing today. Shhhh...

EE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to buy winter dresses and accessories from Wilsons Leather store by using coupons...