Monday, December 11, 2006

The One-Piece Suit



We had been living together for about two years when I approached her with the idea. She knew of my preferences, and we had some wonderful sex where she would talk about being heavily pregnant, but when I came up with the idea for her involving the one-piece bathing suit, she took right to it, like...well, like a fish to water, I suppose.

I told her my story of how I had used a plastic bag underneath a shirt (and sometimes tucked inside sweats as well) to simulate a pregnant belly, with the resulting warmth and pressure on my cock providing a mind-blowing orgasm. She was fascinated. She said it seemed a natural progression, from talking about it in bed to play-simulating it. She was open to just about anything when it came to different ways of getting us off. This one looked like it just might work.

When it comes to the building up the anticipation, nothing beats drawing out the planning stage. She waited until the weekend to ask if I wanted to go out with her clothes shopping, casually tossing out the nugget that, since she had really grown out of the last bathing suit she owned, that it would probably be a good idea to get a new one. Did I want to come? Of course, the joke here writes itself.

We got into the car and traveled out to the sports specialty shop. When we got to the Aquatics section, she made the effort to browse the swim goggles and fins, noting out of the corner of her eye my reactions as she seemed not the least interested in heading over to where the suits were sold. At last, possibly sensing my increasing agitation, she shot an "easy, boy" at me, and sauntered over to have a look. She took her time, tsk-tsking over the fact that a bikini might be nice as well, but not particularly practical for this application. She got to the one-piece racks, and looked for more than a few minutes. It was fun to see her put such an effort in to the purchase. And she saw me chuckling as she tested various suits, tugging the front of the material as if to test how far it might indeed stretch on her at the mid-section. Finally, with a wink, she picked up a blue number with a diagonal silver stripe coming from the left shoulder down to the right hip. We headed home, she taking particular pains to point out that maybe it wouldn't be big enough in the middle, maybe the seams wouldn't hold, and so on. I could barely get comfortable in my seat, as my erection seemed to keep getting in the way.

Once home, she took pity on me and expressed interest in trying out the new toy. She headed into the bedroom, me close on her heels, to change. I took the opportunity to get comfortably naked. Nude before me, we embraced, her whispering into my ear "honey, I have to admit, this is turning me on something awful", and she guided one of my hands down to her mound, and her fur was wet to the touch. I kissed her back hungrily, then she pulled out the suit, removed the tags, and slipped it on. Sure enough, there was a bit of a gap at the waist. "That's your area of expertise", she said simply. Then, before she led me off to the bathroom, she looked me deep in the eyes. "Fill me up". I promised to try.

She sat down on the side of the antique claw-footed tub, and I went and got a bag to use. Coming back, we tucked it inside the suit, with the open end of the bag gathered together just at the neck. We tested the water temperature by running the shower for a few seconds, getting it just to body temperature. Then she settled herself down into a lounging position, and rested her head against a folded towel behind her head. Finally, we removed the showerhead and its hose from its bracket, and tucked it inside the neck of the bag. Finally, she twisted the open end around the hose a few times, and I secured it with a twist-tie. She was ready to go. I pulled up a chair and scooted over right next to the side of the tub, giving her arm's-length access to my erect self. She asked if I wanted to do the honors, or should I. I told her to go ahead. She reached up and behind herself, and turned on the shower.

It took a second for the warm water to run the length of the hose and out the showerhead. Then it was in her, filling her. We could hear the water gurgling as it merrily ran down to the bottom of the bag, pooling at the bottom right between her legs. She smiled slowly. "I like it," she said. I could see where her wetness had already started soaking the material between her legs. I reached down with two fingers, inside of the suit, and rubbed her clit for a few seconds...she sighed in an approving way. Then more water started to fill her.

The lycra in the suit took her suddenly burgeoning middle in stride, and began to round her out. She spread out a bit to the sides, and she took her hands and held her new belly from below, smiling and giggling as it grew. She bounced it from below a few times, and the satisfying slosh it made was cute and sexy.

After a few minutes, the water had gotten to a point where it was now filling out the built-in bra cups. She said that the sensation of the warm water over her nipples was heaven. I reached over to run my fingers around them a bit, playing with them the way that she liked when we played. She moaned with pleasure. Her belly had now filled out quite a bit in the front, and she wanted to readjust her position in the tub. She leaned forward, and her belly filled out in front of her, almost reaching to her knees. She crossed her legs underneath her, and sitting this way, her belly floated all around her, covering over the sides of her hips and her bent knees. She was now all belly. I told her how close I was to coming, and she obligingly told me to turn off the shower, as she could not now reach it easily herself. I strained forward to reach it, then settled back. She masterfully stroked my cock back and forth, and leaned to the side enough so that she could take me into her mouth. As the explosion built inside me, she suddenly released her hold on me, and slowly pulled me out of her mouth. "Hold that thought, sugar. Haven't you always wanted to come on a pregnant woman's big ol' belly?" I nodded, and was ready to go, right now. "Hang on, can you? I want to do one last thing for you." I was on the verge, but took a minute or two, measuring my breathing, until the urge to come passed. I was still hard as a rock. "Ready baby?" she asked. Ready, I said. She held my cock again in her right hand, and snaked her left around her back and up above her, to grasp the faucet handle one more time.

She turned it on, then threw it all the way over to the strongest flow.

As the water roared inside her, filling her out so impossibly round that I thought that suit would burst every last seam right there in the tub, I heard the roaring in my ears as well. Her breasts were ballooning crazily, and she sat up with her back straightened, and watched herself expand to the point where her belly actually shuddered under the force of the water. She covered fully half the tub's length now. She stroked and pointed my cock right dead center at that belly.

"Now, lover. Now."


EE

No comments: