Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Body Lust 1: Belly





I had been marveling at her breasts ever since she had told me that she had nothing on but that sexy black bodysuit under her soft, red robe . She had undone the robe's sash, and let it slip off her shoulders and down to her waist. She had really filled out since I had seen her last, and the bodysuit hugged that very pregnant figure and its every developed curve.

We made our way to the bedroom, the robe now forgotten on the floor.

As we fell into each other as only long-time lovers can, she nibbled on my ear about mid-way through the festivities.

"I've got a new trick I can do for you," she cooed. "I knew it would drive you wild."

Anything you do drives me wild, sugar.

I was halfway through working the bodysuit off her, and I had it peeled down to just below her beautiful, wonderfully round pregnant belly. She scooted away from me then, and got up on her hands and knees on the bed.

"Look at what I can do!"

Her belly was swaying below her and barely -- just barely -- brushing the mattress. Actually, it was the popped-out belly button that was bumping against the sheets.

"You like? I know it had always been a little fantasy of yours, to see me grow so big that I could almost balance myself on the bed without having to lower myself."

I liked. I lusted, actually. She saw the signs in my eyes. She got off the bed and pointed at me with one curled finger.

"Lay yourself down right here, cowboy." She patted a spot near the head of the bed. I wasted no time sliding into the directed position. My fully erect cock bobbed as I scooted the last few inches into the right spot. She then climbed over the foot of the bed, and lowered herself between my legs, bumping and rubbing my cock with her solid mid-section, and smothered my face into her over-ripe breasts.

She always did like seeing me get off slipped inside that glorious cleavage of hers before she was pregnant. It turns out she liked me doing the same on that lovely, enormous belly. After the first that just couldn't wait, it was her turn, with me guiding her favorite vibe as she urged me on with her hands, exploring all over her mounds, both upper and lower. Returning to just flit casually around her clit, it wasn't long before she surrendered to herself. It was beautiful to see, and I always felt wonderful knowing that she was getting off on herself as much as I was.

The late news was now on. Both hot and tired, we left the sheets only half-on us both as we lay there in the flickering light.

We fell asleep later with me behind her, cupping one arm under her breasts, as she rested her right leg over my thigh.

It all started with that damned glorious black bodysuit.

EE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's not enough erotica that includes pregnancy. An enjoyable read.

Anonymous said...

Ana: Thanks for the kind words; it's encouraging to hear :)

EE