Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sexy Drive-By #2: The Office Party





Ah, the office party. Where we all get together outside of work to see everyone in all their partying glory. Alcohol is always involved, which makes everyone's personality that much more intense. As most of the group was playing poker, I was at a table in the back with one of my co-workers who normally has a bit of a low self-esteem problem. Not bad, but yet is always ready to put herself down when comparing her body or marriage or any other part of her life with someone else.

It was while we were making small talk that she asked me what I though of her outfit. She had a red velvet top on trimmed in white around the neckline, and a Santa hat. What was not to like? Especially the way the red velvet hugged her body. I told her she looked fine -- very festive, in fact. She leaned over and, in a lowered hush, told me "thanks...I lost 5 pounds recently and wanted to show it off a bit. I even considered going something tighter, to show off my tits, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea."

Mmmm...let me think about that for a bit.

EE